Thursday, July 20, 2006

Andi's Senior Art Show

I was suppose to post this awhile back, but things were a little hectic between Andy being home and then leaving again. Andi's senior art show will be this Friday (tomorrow) from 5 to 7 in Dahlonega. Her graduation is August 11th, but at this time, they are only allowing her to invite 7 people. She is going to try to get more tickets when and if they become available, but there is no guarentee. I personally think that it is stupid that they are limiting the amount of people, but does what I think really matter to them? I have some pictures to post of Andy's visit, but I have to wait until I get back to Clarksville to post them. I forgot to bring the cord for my camera. Thanks for all of your well wishes for us for when Andy was home. It shouldn't be much longer now until he is home again for good!!!

No comments: