Monday, March 10, 2008

myspace

Before I left Tenn, one of my friends insisted that I set up a myspace account so that we could keep in touch. I thought it was pretty silly, because I have email and I talk to her on the phone everyday, anyway. But, she set me up with an account, and I have to tell you, I am addicted. There are so many of my friends who are on there, so it makes it easier to keep in touch with people. I don't know if any of you have an account, but my address there is www.myspace.com/allieexie. Check it out and sign up. Amanda has a page too, but she just signed up so she could see everyone else's. You can email her through it, though. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, so due to nagging by one who shall remain nameless (but who is the owner of this blog), I set up a page. It is www.myspace.com/amandabankston