Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hopefully, the pictures will post this time. I have never done this before and I am teaching myself as I go. If they don't post this time, someone is going to have to help me out. I decided to do this because I thought that it would be easier to keep everyone up to date on Andy and on us. I also thought it would be easier to keep Andy updated on all the "little" things that I forget to tell him when I do talk to him. I got to talk to him yesterday and he is doing well. He thinks that he will get to come home for R&R in June, which will be around the 6 month mark for us. Okay, I don't think that the pictures are posting, so I am going to save the story that goes with them for later.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I'm so glad you got everything to work. This is a great way to keep everyone posted on what's going on. Now we just need to get Amanda to start one. Hint! Hint!