Saturday, March 25, 2006

I spoke to Andy today. He was in good spirits. I actually had a wife call me with a New York telephone number that she told me to call. When I did, Andy answered. It was not that great a connection, and we were disconnected several times, but we were able to talk for a while. It was pretty cool that I was able to call him this time. Jake was excited to talk to Andy on the telephone. He talks to him over the computer, but he thought it was pretty neat to talk to him on the telephone like he does everyone else. He did get a little confused. He kept trying to hold his toy up to the telephone for Andy to "see" it, because with the computer and the webcam, Andy can see normally see what Jacob is talking about. Andy has been on a trip, and he saw a good friend of ours from Fort Bragg and North Georgia, Jason Avery, which really lifted his spirits. It's nice, where he's at, to see a familiar and friendly, "back home" face. He said that when he gets a chance he is going to try and post something, so be looking for some news straight from him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Allie! Love your blog...I might get brave & try one! Maybe later...everything else seems to take priority! The boys are GORGEOUS (if you can say that about boys) & I'm glad you're keeping everyone up to date.