Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween

The boys had a great time Trick or Treating. They carried pillow cases so they could get lots of candy, but by the end of the night, Mommy was carrying both pillow cases. You know it's time to go home when the candy is too heavy to carry. :) They had just as much fun handing out the candy as they did getting it. They were handing out hand fulls. At one point, I heard a teenager exclaim, "Hey, thanks buddy!" I turned and saw both kids giving him two handfuls of candy each. I'm sure he thought he had hit the jackpot.


We had to have a pirate pumpkin.


Getting ready to go Trick-or-Treating


Going through the spoils at the end of the night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness, Will looks just like Daddy in this picture! It is cracking me up!!!

Love you,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkin pirate!

Aunty M