Sunday, February 28, 2010

blah

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing satisfied you? Well, I am having one of those days today. I am just dragging today. I didn't want to go to church, but I went. I'm glad that I went, it was the one part of the day that was actually satisfying. Lunch afterward stank. I can't decide if I want to join a gym. I thought that we would go for a drive and that would calm me and settle me. Nope, not at all. I just kept wondering how much longer before we were back home. My house is a wreck. I cannot seem to get organized. I was so excited thinking I would get to talk to Andy, but that's not worked out, either. There's really no purpose to this post other than to just vent. I'm just frustrated, worn out and beat down today. Praying for peace and for a renewed relationship with God right now.

No comments: